We’re looking for a Software Engineer (Rails/React) to work on an exciting new area of our product: Payments. At Circle, our payments features allow creators to directly monetize their communities with Circle — a paradigm similar to Patreon, Shopify, Teachable, and others.
- Work on our Payments team to build out our creator payments infrastructure
- Improve the quality of our codebase, identify architectural deficiencies, and create achievable paths to solve/evolve them in payments-adjacent areas
- Engage in considerate, but robust, PR reviews with Circle’s engineers
- Work closely with Circle’s co-founders and designers throughout the feature spec + design process
Who we’re looking for
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails
- At least 2 years of experience working with payments infrastructure
- Experience working with complex user interfaces and API design
- Strong judgement and attention to detail when it comes to architectural, product, design, and process decisions. Your judgement should inspire a high level of trust within the team.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy