- Responsible for the administration and daily operations of the branch office.
- Oversees business development, profitability, and productivity of the branch.
- Monitors daily production and loan releases to ensure growth of the branch.
- Graduate of any four-year business course
- With at least two (2) years of sales/marketing experience obtained from financing or bank industry
- Must have at least six (6) months of work experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Required skills: leadership, problem-solving, critical thinking, negotiating, presentation, communication, networking, and interpersonal
- Responsible, goal-oriented, assertive, creative, innovative, adaptable, and analytical
- Has the ability to handle challenging situations
- Willing to be training in Head Office (Ortigas, Pasig City)
- Leave Credits
- Birthday Cash Gift
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits