|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 1st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ – 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||CSS, ppc, TML, Java Script||4+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 11,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
The Sr Digital Advertising Manager will work closely with the Director of Demand Generation, the Digital Advertising team, and the broader Marketing organization.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Develop and contribute to the full scope of various marketing campaigns, from writing copy and managing creative assets to determining budgets and reporting
- Generate frequent, regular reports across all major metrics — use these reports to drive insights around campaign and channel strategy
- Perform daily account management of Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and others
- Design and implement a rapid experimentation framework to find opportunities to scale campaigns
- Identify high-potential audiences across paid ad platforms and optimize our ad reach to these segments
- Set, track, and report on KPIs on your initiatives — and provide updates to the leadership team on performance and progress
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 4+ years of experience in digital performance marketing, with a passion for scaling existing and new paid digital channels
- Extensive experience planning, creating, and executing PPC campaigns across channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experienced at driving results with Search, Display and Video ad formats; comfortable rapidly experimenting on creative assets across ad formats and landing pages
- Experience marketing to small business owners and creators
- Prioritize data-driven frameworks for decision making
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 1st, 2021 to apply.