🔗 Website: www.noticed.com
📍 Location: Remote
😁 Compensation: $80,000 – $90,000
Do you have experience in the eCommerce industry? Have you worked at an eCommerce agency? Are you comfortable working alongside both strategists, creative designers, and developers? Are you an enthusiastic and disciplined professional that enjoys managing fun and creative projects from start to launch? Then, we’re looking for you!
Noticed is looking to add a talented Senior Ecommerce Project Manager to join our team. You will manage, lead, and launch enterprise eCommerce websites from start to finish as well as manage ongoing retainer accounts for leading direct-to-consumer brands for leading direct-to-consumer brands. Your expertise in project management ensures that all projects are completed on time, on budget, in-scope, and client satisfaction is always at the forefront.
You’ll be the primary point of contact for both the Noticed delivery team, keeping everyone in the loop about the details of each project, and the client team, keeping them updated on project timelines and deliverables. You’ll hold a high standard for quality to ensure your delivery team is always inspired, excited, held accountable, and deliver the highest quality work.
Noticed are generational commerce, optimization, and marketing agency that grows disruptive mission-driven health, wellness, and lifestyle brands. We lead by example, leave the ego at the front door, bring it every day, and push each other to be the best version of ourselves to deliver value and results to our clients. If our clients win, then we all win!
We’re only accepting applications for candidates in North America at this time.
- Take complete ownership over project deadlines, budgets, and scope.
- Manage the profitability of eCommerce projects by ensuring they are delivered on time, in scope, within budget and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Assist with project coping and defining development and design phases.
- Properly plan resources and timelines for enterprise website build projects and monthly website retainer accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Facilitate project team collaboration around research and data analysis about our clients and their industry.
- Communicate and collaborate on strategy, project scope and client feedback with in-house strategists, designers, developers, QA engineers, contractors, and platform partners.
- Review deliverables with the internal team and present them to clients.
- Identify client scope creep and when to follow change management procedures
- Support clients with new feature requests that will enhance the project through requirements gathering, cost estimation, and timeline planning.
- Proactively communicate budget overages to clients.
- Maintain visibility of client project and account budgets as well as hold team members accountable for staying in budget.
- Attend weekly client project status reporting meets to go over budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Request and gather assets from clients or other parties
- You have experience managing or launching e-commerce websites
- You have more than 3-4 years of eCommerce experience in project management
- You understand the fundamentals of the SDLC process
- You can demonstrate clear past success in project profitability, scoping, estimation, and timeline control
- Scrum Master Certification (A Plus, not required)
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience in and enjoy creating and managing detailed documentation
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Shopify Plus / Magento / BigCommerce experience
- Experience with migrating eCommerce stores
- Account Management experience
- Experience with Project Management, Time Tracking, Resource Scheduling Tools
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or Computer Science
- Experience directing highly specialized, technical team members
- Experience problem-solving code and architecture issues
- Fully remote
- $500 to set up your workspace
- 23 PTO days
- 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (we contribute 80% to employee premiums)
- Paid parental leave
- 401K with a 4% company match
What happens after I apply?
- Quick phone call with a member of our Talent & Culture Manager to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Noticed.
- Interview with CEO and Lead Project Manager for a technical interview and get to you.
Equal employment opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. This is something we’re serious about- we are constantly striving to listen better and be better.