PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB ADVERTISEMENT!!!
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’ s/College Degree in ANY course
• Must have experience in purchasing for at least 2 years or more
• Must be proficient in the use of MS Office (particularly good with the use of MS Excel)
• Must have the following requirements: SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, TIN, NBI and Gcash (for payroll processing)
• Must be immediately available for employment
• Willing to work in MAKATI CITY
• To review the vendors accuracy of Company’s data information and update in the excel file
• To follow up with the vendors for required Company’s document as applicable
• To follow up with TMD and other department for verification of information as applicable
• To follow up with respective Team Leaders on the status of the assigned vendor list clean up
What is Staff Alliance, Inc.?
-Staff Alliance Inc. is a manpower provider providing personnel to different companies for 29 years. We have established and well-known clients. Let us help you in finding the right job for you. Let us be your stepping stone to a brighter future and career ahead of you.
Quarantine Notice on Process for Recruitment:
We are currently on a work from home set-up and the an initial email questionnaire will be sent to qualified candidates
A phone interview will be conducted for candidates who passed
Start date is ASAP even during the Pandemic.
Hired applicants need to pass the following: SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, TIN, NBI, Barangay Clearance, Medical Results, TOR
Want your application be prioritized and expedited? Create an account through our website: