Newshore started its activity in The Philippines in 2018 and since then it has become a key element in supporting customers in the APAC region and reinforcing the service that Newshore provides to airlines in other regions of the world. We continue growing, therefore we are hiring in the Philippines. This position is open to work remotely from anywhere in The Philippines
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
As a .Net Developer main responsibilities will be:
- Design, code, review, test and manage various applications.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products.
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment.
And some nice to have skills too:
- Principles and design patterns (SOLID. KISS, DRY..)
- Experience in SOAP and Umbraco is a plus
- Experience with Typescript
- Design methodology (XP, Scrum, Kanban…)
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Work Monday to Friday – Regular office hours.
- Excellent opportunities working with international clients
- SSS, PHIC
- Computer equipment (laptop) provided by the company
- Constant learning and promotion opportunities
Newshore (a FLYR Labs company) is globally recognized for developing proprietary software solutions and services within the airline industry focusing on the digital retail and e-commerce sectors. We partner with our customers to support them with data management, information systems, passenger notifications and promotion campaigns. We are 140 highly motivated crew around the world with our headquarters in Barcelona and offices in Colombia and The Philippines. We are working on the latest technology with our customers helping them improve quality and performance.