At Sutherland we are committed in creating a dynamic work environment that is professionally challenging and personally rewarding. Our team is composed of goal-oriented and strategic-thinking individuals and we are looking to add a Trainer who will create and facilitate training materials with a focus on equipping the organization with fundamental skills and knowledge. As a Trainer, you will deliver and evaluate soft & technical skills training on all aspects of client training.
You are also expected to:
- Create, facilitate and/or revise training materials and documents to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge.
- Fill out accurate reports
- Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet company expectations.
- Facilitate all aspects of a multi-week transmission and blended type new hire training & nesting.
- Facilitate all aspects of floor-training and BQM Training for the program.
- Responsible for self-skilling & certification during periods of un-activity (classroom)
- Supervise and coach learners in nesting & BQM type environments
- Facilitate multi-hour product, behavioral or tool change type learning experiences
- Oversee new hire progression and enhancement training; provide feedback and implement appropriate solutions.
- Coach and give feedback to trainees to help them fulfill performance metrics.
- Coach and provide feedback and supervision during OJT/Nesting/TQ/Evolution
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in any field (Major in Education or Communication preferred)
- At least 2-3 years of work experience as a Trainer.
- Excellent working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic in developing solutions and process improvements
- Willingness and ability to work in a shifting or graveyard schedule
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.