Do you want to be a part of one of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world? Apply now as a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer here in Sutherland.
Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office located in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 locations across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
If you are a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer looking for a global career, do not miss this opportunity!
- Good knowledge of the Manual testing process and Defect management
- Understanding of API testing and Postman tool
- Able to work in CST/Night Shift
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and Test Management Tools (JIRA.ALM)
- Familiarity with customer-facing applications and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of handling overseas clients
- Strong problem-solving, strategical, and tactical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Have at least 3 – 6 years of experience in API testing