WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Started four years ago, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in over 200 integrations.
We’re looking for a founding Swift/iOS Engineer to join our team to help develop a new SDK for mobile app integrations on iOS. We are gearing up to launch WalletConnect 2.0 with new features, including multi-chain support, a decentralized backend, faster connections, and 10x performance and scalability, and the SDK will be a key part of this.
To learn more about our plans for 2.0 take a look at our recent presentation at EthCC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBIw7lFNnU
- Implement and develop an SDK to support WalletConnect protocol on iOS using Swift
- Develop unit and integration test with Xcode (eg. Fastlane)
- Develop automation scripts in CI infrastructure (currently using Github Actions)
- Develop sample applications for testing and use as reference for integrations
- Writing API documentation and tutorials for SDK integration
- 3+ years of experience in building iOS applications and/or SDKs using Swift
- Solid experience with distributing Swift Frameworks via Cocoapods
- Knowledge about data structures and iOS design patterns
- Experience in XCode tools for profiling leaks, allocation, energy etc.
- Experience with Websocket APIs and JSON-RPC protocol
Nice to have:
- Experience with Push Notifications API on iOS
- Experience creating SDK’s
- Blockchain experience
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)
- Competitive salary
- 1-2% company equity (founding team member stake)