Work, learn and grow with the Top Employer and BPO Company of the Year!
For faster processing, join our Virtual Hub directly via Zoom (MON-FRI, 11AM-8PM):
Meeting ID: 207 770 1471
Use this Zoom Name Format: “JS – (Full Name)”
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies. That means that you get to work with the world’s biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives*
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Study Assistance Program
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
- SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country’s first multinational contact center!
*Term and conditions apply.
*The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
What are we looking for?
• At least 3 months Voice – BPO experience
• Preferably with Financial Background but NOT REQUIRED.
• K-12 graduates (or those who completed 2nd year College) are welcome to apply
• Basic knowledge of computer usage and internet navigation
• Can communicate in English
• TIP: Have your SSS and PAG-IBIG numbers ready for faster application processing!
Disclaimer: Some hiring requirements are filled immediately. To check if this job opening is still available, you may send our team a message through 09778259999 following this format – JobStreet: <Inquiry>.
WORK SAFELY AND COMFORTABLY IN SYKES
Stable High-Speed Internet Connection and Power Supply
Working on-site means you can take advantage of SYKES’ high-speed Internet connection and stable power supply. This means less work interruption and better productivity which can help you maximize your account’s incentives.
Conducive Work Environment
Having a dedicated workspace with minimal background noise is important, not only in maintaining the quality of your conversations with your customers, but also in keeping your focus. Our production floors are designed to provide you with the best work environment possible.
Rigid Safety Protocols
Our employees’ safety is our top priority. Our sites have been awarded Safety Seal Certifications by the respective local governments and we ensure the strict implementation of health and safety protocols at all times.
- Disinfections carried out by our partner supplier are done thrice a week to ensure on-site safety
- Rigid cleaning, misting, and sanitation procedures are also implemented to ensure that our sites are safe and clean. This includes deploying air purifiers/cleaners, regular cleaning of air-conditioning units and their filters, and incorporating proper ventilation with the use of industrial blowers and exhausts within the sites
- SYKES observes strict re-entry protocols which include thermal scanning, foot bath, and daily health questionnaire. We also follow a no face mask, no face shield, no entry policy.
- Alcohol/sanitizer dispensers are available inside workspaces and in the common areas.
Health Benefits and Programs
- HMO – available even during the probationary period
- Free COVID-19 Home Care Management Program for employees and members of their household (including non-relatives)
- Mental Wellness Program
SYKES is now part of Sitel Group®. Visit www.sitel.com for more information.
Since SYKES Asia Inc. is now part of Sitel group (the “Company”, “Sitel Group”), your application will be considered for a position in both Sykes Asia, Inc. and Sitel Philippines Corporation. Your personal information will be collected, processed and shared within the Sitel Group community to assess and determine how well your employment application fits the position you have applied for or any employment opportunity within the Sitel Group.
By submitting your application, you confirm and consent to Sitel Group’s (i) collecting, processing and updating your personal data in connection with your employment application and the provision of services through the Sykes e-Recruitment (e-Rec) portal; (ii) publishing your personal data via the Company’s recruitment portals (iii) transferring of your personal data to Sitel Group’s affiliates, vendors and third parties in accordance with existing laws and regulations. You also give your consent to Sitel Group to verify the information you have provided relative to your application.
You attest that the personal information you provide is accurate, true, complete, not misleading and that in particular you hold all academic and professional qualifications stated in your application.
You also confirm and consent to receiving alerts and notices from Sitel Group regarding important events, deadlines and schedules, HR announcements and other matters of interest related to your work application and possible employment with the Sitel Group.
Additional information about Sitel Group Personal Data collection and use practices related to Recruitment can be found at https://www.sykes.com/privacy-policy/asia-pacific-recruitment-privacy-policy/ and https://www.sitel.com/legal-notice/. Sitel Group is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data consistent with applicable data privacy and security laws.
Sales – Corporate