Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc.’s partner company is a US based leading real estate business. We are looking for a Senior Construction Accountant to join our talented development team.
As a Senior Construction Accountant, you will get the chance to take ownership of the construction accounting to record and analyze financial information, including managing job cost, responding to customer issues, resolving problems, and providing/reviewing weekly job cost reports related to construction activities.
This is a full time role, on a US shift and on a Work in the Office set-up.
If you are excited about being a part of a pioneer team in the Philippines for this US-based leading real estate business, have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to work in a fast growing organization.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
· QuickBooks experience is preferred or other similar accounting software
Appfolio experience is a plus or other similar Property Management Software
· At least 5 years real estate construction/job cost accounting experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of construction cost accounting and general accounting with the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general contracts for terms; Ability to read and interpret construction contracts, lien releases, and other pertinent construction documents.
· Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data and perform quantitative analyses.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
· Maintain a construction management system, including setting up projects (jobs), job costs, contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and various construction progress reports.
· Manage process for proper coding of construction invoices (payment applications) and lien releases for contractor and vendor invoices. Maintain contract documents including records of lien releases in appropriate files.
· Analyze and review construction status with Project/Construction Managers. Direct and participate in cost analyses.
· Maintain Inventory logs for supplies.
· Process vendor invoices accurately and within the assigned timeline.
· Process subcontractor payments accurately and within the assigned timeline.
· Generate reports including Payroll, A/R, Contract Status, and Job Cost.
· Other related duties as assigned or needed.