This job vacancy is for our partner company which is an IT Managed Service Provider located in New York, looking for a motivated individual IT leader to join our team. The company focuses on both traditional on-premises infrastructure as well as cloud technologies.
It has over 300 clients and placed #2422 on the Inc. 5000 representing the fastest growing companies in America and have won the SmartCEO Future 50 Award representing the 50 fastest growing companies in New York.
This position is responsible for proactively owning and managing the technical relationship with an assigned set of clients. The person’s main focus is client satisfaction, technical explanations and growing the account.
● Provide advice and guidance as the subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of our offerings
● Explain and promote innovative solutions to client requirements
● Engaging with client support as a client advocate to ensure speedy resolution of client issues
● Engaging with Product management as the client advocate on product roadmap discussions
● Drive revenues by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing technology to existing clients and to drive new product and service offerings.
● Manage the Client technical proposal process and ensure that all technical information and recommendations addressing client requirements are accurate, properly defined and detailed.
● Work closely with peers in Service & Support to ensure that the Client’s requirements are fulfilled and their expectations met. Act as an escalation point for the Services product fulfillment resources
Skills and Qualifications:
● 3+ years of experience in a related function is required. Direct client advocacy and engagement experience in professional services functions
● Successfully managed client engagements to completion and client satisfaction
● Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills
● Must be client service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative
● Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of client satisfaction and retention in a fast paced environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Be part of a dynamic US Team
- 13th-month pay
- Paid Leaves, commutable to cash
- Health insurance with dental coverage, upon regularization
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits (SSS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sport activities and events
Sales – Corporate