Pramira is an information communications technology partner, offering operators and vendors across the telecom industry innovative Managed Services and Talent Sourcing. We help our clients achieve their business objectives while guaranteeing quality delivery, increased efficiency, and cost savings. Pramira offers innovative Smart Data Solutions, enabling a smooth introduction of new technologies and ongoing maintenance of voice and data services. Our mission is to enable telecom clients to achieve the maximum possible return on their investment in data collection.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Build and maintain the candidate pool; keeping in touch with applicants to build interest in Pramira for future openings
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different projects and departments, ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to hiring managers
- Provide complete, accurate information to candidates about the company and position.
- Sourcing candidates from a variety of sources
- Ability to reach the talents who don’t maintain a public presence
- Find and attract candidates who are not currently looking but who are open to opportunities using a variety of approaches
- Manage job postings across a variety of platforms, quantify results, and make recommendations for spend optimization
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in an environment with time sensitive deadlines
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.