- This position will be responsible for the development, enhancement, and management of the contact center reporting.
- Creation and maintenance of reports, dashboards and presentations related to contact center KPI’s and operations
- Analyzes call center key performance indicators (KPIs) and creatively generates reports by anticipating customer needs.
- Builds models using data visualization tools to provide root cause analysis as well as tools to help drive business decisions and insights on data to improve work efficiency
- Gathers reporting requirements and produces custom reports and dashboards as needed by internal teams as well as clients
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews for stakeholders by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data to drive continuous improvement
- Solid analytical and reasoning abilities, including high level of strategic thinking and ability to articulate strategy through the analysis of data and presentation to all levels of the business.
- Expert in translating metrics and reporting concepts to all levels of the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strategic mindset with a demonstrated aptitude for understanding the business, working with data, and solving problems creatively
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Develop, manage, evaluate, and evolve a suite of reports & dashboards and other executive reporting through excel or other reporting tools
- Drive process improvements and reporting simplification
- Partner with Business teams to understand their analytics needs and look for opportunities to enhance our product offering
- Perform ad hoc analyses and special projects as assigned
- Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data
- Ability to independently develop processes and deliverables from general direction
- Highly conceptual thinker that excels at thinking outside-the-box
- Ability to function in a high volume, multi-project, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement as well as proven success driving change through strategic initiatives
- Ability to work within teams to accomplish goals
- PowerPoint presentation development
- Excellent presentation skills