Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are looking for a committed and competent Business Analyst who will join our Engage Team and can work with an international team operating from Manila and Switzerland.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
- Analyze and challenge business requirements and processes, evaluate possible scenarios and recommend best business and IT solutions
- design, develop, document and maintain thought-out solutions within the team’s responsibility addressing customer requirements
- Build and design functionalities to execute and implement business solutions
- Analysis and management of customer issues. Supporting developers during implementation and testing our newly built functionality
- Prepare reports and project documents concerning new client requirements, ongoing activities and project status
- Closely collaborate with the product owner, designers, testers and developers
- Work in an agile environment, helping us to improve our processes
What you need:
- Excellent skills in communicating with customers, and the willingness to solve problems for and with customers
- Familiarity with Avaloq’s Community APIs
- The ability to take a broad, functionality based view
- A can-do problem-solving approach and a high level of own initiative
You will get extra points for the following
- Avaloq Certified Professional (ACP)
- Deep knowledge of the Avaloq Core object model
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (home office set up at the moment). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.