|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ – 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen? Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100+ employees over the last year — with the best yet to come! Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.🚀 What you’ll do
- Craft high quality, easy-to-follow content for our Help Center
- Quickly grasp, distill, and translate technical features and workarounds into a format that is easily digestible for clients of all technical levels
- Remain up-to-date with our constant product updates and proactively update help guides based on priority
- Maintain a meticulous, methodical organizational system for prioritizing both updated and new help guides
- Meet or exceed content creation deadlines
- Use Github to deploy new code to our internal testing and documentation environment
- Work closely with all client-facing teams and platform Product Managers; regularly receive and implement feedback with ease
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Impeccable sense of grammar and punctuation (American English)
- 2+ years of experience managing content
- 2+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience writing/editing scripts for videos
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- A functional workstation & quiet working space
- Able to overlap a minimum of five (5) hours with our Washington DC-based team. (9am-5pm Eastern Time). We strongly prefer someone located in the following time zones: UTC – 3, UTC – 4, UTC – 5, UTC – 6, UTC – 7, UTC – 8.
🎯 Bonus if you have:
- Experience using Github
- Experience in software engineering or software development
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply” button and fill out the short form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.