Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Our team is responsible for the implementation of the new Avaloq Crypto Assets Platform.
You will be surrounded by smart, highly capable people who are passionate to build the next generation of innovative applications to address the upcoming challenges of the Crypto and Blockchain industry.
We strongly believe in design thinking and “user-centered” design, working very closely with UX Designers and validating our ideas with End Users.
- Work in an agile team closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Lead daily stand-up with the Back-end team to ensure the committed deliverables on quality
- Participate and contribute in the weekly grooming and planning sessions to define and setup the team assignments (To Do)
- Design and implement Back-End Services
- Improve code quality via Unit and Integration tests
- Follow and promote best coding practices within the team
- Perform code reviews and coach junior team members
- Take ownership and responsibility for his area of expertise
What you need
- Strong back-end competences: Java 8+, Spring Boot, RESTful API building
- Experience with Liquibase, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- Basic knowledge in crypto technology and products
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Several years of experience working as part of an agile software development team
- Ability and communication skills to drive team development assignments and monitor achievements
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience with OpenShift, GraphQL
- General banking knowhow ideally in corporate actions, trading and payments
- Workflow management tool Flowable
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.