LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://linktr.ee/outgive
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drive all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team and help us grow our Tech teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
You will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Tech positions (Full-stack Developers, Web Designers, Web Developer Lead).
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with organization leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters and negotiate offers
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably in HR, Psychology, IT or relevant degree
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter for 3 or more years
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Zoom, Skype, and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Tech roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
- Has basic knowledge about e-commerce roles such as web development, graphic designing, SEO, digital marketing, or content copy-writing
- Negotiation experience
- Experience in Boolean or Xray sourcing
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 7 AM-1 PM EST | 2 hours flexible
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after a probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent team will contact you should you be fit for the role.