As our Administrative Assistant, your Resourcefulness, Attention to Details and Strong Organizational Skills will be an immense value as you work together with our lively and goal-driven team.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST – Enjoy these Perks!
- Day 1 HMO for employees
- Continuous career development and certifications
- Additional HMO coverage with Dental (with dependent & pre-existing conditions accepted)
- Mental health consultations
- Access to Medical Team on Day 1
- Life insurance
- Paid-time offs
- Annual Appraisal based on merits
- Free Daily Meals
- Employee referral programs
- Regular awards and recognitions
- Employee Savings Program
This is where you’ll shine:
- Office Administration (i.e., Filing, generating reports, transcribing minutes from meetings and conducting research)
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Processing Tasks in our software system (uptick).
- This involves: task creation from acceptance, quotation requests, and sending out the task along with the relevant documents (invoice/service report/anything extra) after the technician has completed the work.
- Receipting off customer Payments through automatic bank feeds
- Entering of supplier invoices – coding to correct GL account
- Database management including, updating of client details in databases, creation of new clients and properties.
- General data entry
- Saving of documents on file
- General administrative tasks
What you’ll bring in:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail & Time Management skills
- Result oriented
- Has at least 2 years experience in administrative role
In here, your career is our success story. Apply now and make the most of our 100% virtual recruitment process.