At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a temporary work from home Travel Specialist in Pampanga, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them a peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- Open to newbies with post-secondary education in Travel/Tourism Management
- Experience in using travel related online booking platforms (flights, accommodation, etc.)
- One (1) year or more years of customer service experience for Senior High School graduates
- Great written communication skills
- Able to lead by example and effectively work with your team to achieve the program’s overall success
- Resourceful and able to decide on his own by thorough assessment and researching potential solutions
- Computer savvy
- Should be residing from Pampanga or Tarlac City only.
The Equipment You’ll Need
- Have the right connection – a home internet connection of 15-20 Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
- Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
- Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
- Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
- Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
- Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
- An accessible office location at the Bldg. 4 SM City San Fernando, Olongapo-Gapan Road, Lagundi, Mexico, Pampanga
Your Health Matters (requirements for hired applicants)
- Candidates should always have one valid ID and Covid-19 vaccination card available.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.