Site: McKinley Exchange, Makati City
Shift: Night shift
Work Setup: 100% Onsite
Description of role:
Dedicated program manager responsible for driving process improvements within multiple concurrent projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology. Owner of program from dashboard governance to project management by oneself or facilitating support from other resources within the organization. Responsible for training of Lean Six Sigma methodology and determining projects that need to be combined together to yield large positive result to the program.
- Partner with Client, CRM and other regional and local teams to determine account strategy and fully understand VOC. Establish portfolio management practices (includes multiple programs and projects) according to annual benefit targets.
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma and Workout/Own.it facilitation tools to drive collaboration at cross-functional level and deliver strategic projects with substantial end-to-end process benefits.
- Deliver training plan, organize training projects and cross-functional teams in accordance with account portfolio. Mentor Yellow and Green Belts to success in accordance with annual targets.
Required skills + qualities (technical):
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, with at least 3 GB projects completed and at least 1 year leading multiple strategic initiatives. Facilitation with Own.it/Workout methodology
- Drive outcome based decisions based on business case analysis
- Build and Manage Reporting Dashboard focused on key customer contact drivers & process driven by VOC
- Advanced Understanding of Call Centre at Management (strategy, objectives, corporate decisions)
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Proficient Minitab or other statistical software
Required skills + qualities (non-technical):
- Vast experience in stakeholder management at global account level
- Advanced and proactive project leadership skills to facilitate team decisions
- Advanced change management skills, ability to fully deploy change and lead others through change
- Self starter, business owner for each account