- Setting-up cost control systems.
- Advising a procurement strategy.
- Reviewing and commenting on tender documents, bills of quantities, unit rates, cost estimates and participating in tender evaluation.
- Preparing timely estimates for construction contract packages. Preparing tender documentation. Performing procurement and tendering tasks.
- Preparing supporting documentation for monthly reporting to facilitate clients in assessing project financial standing.
- Conducting regular site visits to check and record materials delivered to site, works progress achieved, change orders executed etc.
- Reviewing the contractors’ payment applications and supplier monthly invoices and participating in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
- Keeping the head informed as to any changes made in the field through coordination with engineers and supervisors.
- Conducting change order meetings to progressively settle change orders with the contractors.
- Ensuring the evaluation of change orders is determined in accordance with contract conditions.
- Assisting in settling contractual disputes and analyse claims and extensions of time.
- Finalising the project account.
- Attending and chairing meetings/workshops as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, construction management, engineering, or similar.
- Relevant certification may be required.
- Advanced understanding of construction processes, principles, materials, and tools.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Pampanga.
- Available immediately.