Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are looking for a committed and competent Test Engineer who will join our Engage Team and can work with an international team operating from Manila and Switzerland.
You will work closely with technology vendors, infrastructure providers and the software development division to provide world class services. You will continuously work on technical and process improvements, keeping both incremental and disruptive options in mind.
- Develop and implement software testing strategies
- Work on the implementation of test strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
- Design and develop test plans, perform the writing of test cases, test scripts and definition of business scenarios
- Perform all testing activities and provide initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing testing processes, methods and software
- Improve the test framework used for test automation
- Experience in driving test strategies, standardizing test tools, test frameworks and test processes
- Understand and has knowledge with Appium and Selenium using Java.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Automation.
- Extensive knowledge on Mobile operating system
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, supporting delivery and the testing practice
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Testing Services for Project Delivery, such as: seasoned experience in managing the entire testing efforts throughout the entire project life cycle, stepping into and turning around failing high risk projects, developing test strategies and test plans, and managing test design and execution
- Hands-on Testing experience, familiar with a wide range of technologies, and managing and/or working directly with industry leading and open source testing tools (e.g. Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, etc.)
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.