I’m Claudia, the Head of International Expansion at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup
that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 4,500 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Localization Project Manager who’s passionate about languages, localization and helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Help shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €30,000- €36,000 compensation (based on experience and performance) + stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €1,000 remote working budget per year
- Learning and development budget (4% of base salary)
The job in a nutshell
Localization at TestGorilla (or, as we like to call it, international expansion) is centered around linguistic excellence, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology. We are responsible for the translation and cultural adaptation of everything TestGorilla creates, from our scientifically designed skills tests (ranging from coding to personality and cognitive ability tests) to beautiful user interfaces and marketing campaigns that attract customers worldwide.
Our work is not just about translation, it’s about providing our customers and candidates with an experience that feels local. TestGorilla is a global SaaS product, so our International Expansion team needs to scale to support our goals.
As the Localization Project Manager, you will work directly with the Head of International Expansion, develop key relationships with our third-party linguists and become a localization champion in our cross-functional internationalization team. You are responsible for all elements of the localization workflow of our content, from request creation to job completion.
You are a highly motivated individual who works comfortably and autonomously in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment. You have a proven ability to manage priorities and projects and the right mix of organizational and communication skills. Are you ready to embark on this exciting journey with us?
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Manage localization projects and requirements across stakeholders
- Oversee end-to-end localization workflow using our translation management tools and systems
- Drive high-quality output from localization vendors and freelancers
- Manage independent projects within the program
- Work cross-functionally with TestGorilla stakeholders to identify critical business blockers and collaborate to solve and optimize these
- Identify and manage project risk through prioritization, bug management, and any other means necessary
- Oversee the localization budget for your projects by gathering data on the cost, timeliness, and quality of your projects
- Contribute to project kick-offs and meetings with cross-functional groups for planning
- Promote international expansion to stakeholders
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion of people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have 3+ years of project management experience, preferably working on Localization projects that involve language launches, software, and/or creative content localization
- You have a strong knowledge of industry-standard localization tools
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong analytical problem-solving skills
- You are proactive and innovative by nature
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You are multilingual (for example, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch)
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment
so we can get a better idea of whether you would be the perfect fit for this role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.