- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year working experience in the same capacity.
- Must be able to work and cope in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience in processing and booking shipments, sending of billing, preparing job cost.
- Adept in negotiating, complaint handling and change management.
- Knowledge of incoterms, billing requirements, import/export process and regulations, exposed in logistics chain solution.
- Ability to work with partners and produce quality service within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.