System, Network and Infrastructure Engineer
Head of Engineering, APAC
Functions and principal activities:
- Work with other internal teams to come up with INFRA design for client requirements.
- Attend meetings and collaborate with internal teams or clients for the proper sizing of required INFRA for a project.
- Timely and accurate preparation of RFP (Request for Proposal) documents related to the role.
- Carefully conduct vendor proposal assessment and present preferred vendor to Management for PO Approval.
- Coordinate with clients, vendors, & partners in the deployment of infrastructure.
- Travel to client data center for coordination, installation and patches.
- Creation and timely update of INFRA documentation of the project.
- Regularly report on Operating System, Network and hardware health and performance.
- Review of all Tiaxa Systems to make sure that they are properly secured and updated with security patches.
- Fix and address issues relating to Operating System, Network Connectivity and Hardware.
- Review and ensure that documentation is updated and accurate with the actual installation/deployment.
- Keep licenses, support contracts updated and paid.
- Keep hard copies of licenses and support contracts organized and can be easily retrieved.
- Champion of the Inventory Management, Procurement procedure, Disposal procedure.
- Review updates made to the inventory system.
- Keep vendor inventory (including Contact Information) updated.
Corporate IT and Infrastructure
- Conduct the best practice in the procurement of Corporate equipment requirements
- Facilitate acquisition of Internet Service Providers.
- Monitor Virtual Environment usage
- Keep licenses, support contracts and internet services updated and paid.
- Design and build a highly available internet service including VPN connection to the client and office VPN.
- To champion the team in INFRA Process Management & Information Management
- To create documentation for processes involving INFRA Team
- To review and improve documented processes
- To establish measurable goals for processes involving INFRA Team
- To setup and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- To assist and provide guidance in ensuring that processes are aligned to industry best practices
- To conduct necessary cascade & training on documented procedures
- To assist in the management of Operations expenses
IT – Network/Sys/DB Admin