TOA Global, an offshoring firm providing accounting services since 2013, is looking for Internal Audit Consultant who want to level up their careers and support business.
- Review and evaluate key policy and procedural documents during fieldwork.
- Perform sample testing during fieldwork.
- Develop an understanding of IA methodologies, requirements and client’s business.
- Develop communication skills by assisting the Senior Consultants/Assistant Manager/Manager /Senior Manager in undertaking interviews/discussions with clients during fieldwork.
- On all jobs prepare working papers to firm quality standards
- Ensure all review points are dealt with appropriately.
- Complete comments for inclusion in the draft report for areas worked on and identify issues and implications of the points raised.
- Write quality IA Reports for clients.
- Other tasks indicated
- 2-3 years’ relevant experiences
- CPA licensed
- Worked with fast-paced large or medium sized firms
- Confident in facing and building rapport to clients.
- Good English command – written and verbally
Schedule: 7 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Cebu City
Apply today if you want to enjoy:
- HMO and Life Insurance (up to 50k maternity benefits; option to enroll your dependents, parents)
- Working the day shift and enjoying the fun hubs near our offices
- Logging off on time for you to enjoy more personal time
- Career advancement and global experience
- Access to international Ab2 Institute of Accounting courses
- Competitive salary, allowances, and incentives
- Up to P10,000 for each of your qualified referral when hired
- Having weekends off and taking up to 21 leave days
- 20+ options of free coffee and chocolate drinks
- Billiards, table tennis, or football in our breakout room
- Exclusive TOA merchandise, like hoodies and gadgets
- Nearby residences, leisure spots, malls, food joints, and sports hubs
Learn more about the full benefits here: https://careers.toaglobal.com/life-at-toa
This year, you deserve to experience the #TOAlife.
Audit & Taxation