We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. Communication to customers will be through social media platforms.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
– Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
– Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
– Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
– Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
– Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
– Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
– Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
– Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
– Willing to work of weekends
– Monday to Friday (5 days a week), from 3:00PM to 12:00 mid-night
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Ms Office, Customer Support
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.