Apply on this link: https://transbiz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=51&source=bamboohr
WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be in charge of creating materials that visually and creatively express the digital strategies that your team creates. You will be working closely with the Amoeba Leaders for the execution of your tasks.
Our team of 53 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game and are ready to help you get up to speed in no time. If this is something you’re already feeling passionate about, then this might just be the job post for you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Remote work set-up. You’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Be the pioneer member of the team and gain the experience of building and growing it from the ground up.
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME
- Creating effective materials and design for social media, to be posted on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon.
- Conceptualizing and executing profit-converting e-mail marketing designs for brands.
- Building original illustrations or doing image manipulation.
- Proposing of eye-catching inserts for long-form blog posts or creating infographics optimized for digital consumption.
- Having basic knowledge and skills in video editing. While the role primarily involves static images and gifs, basic video editing may also be required every now and then.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- You will have 1-3 years of experience in Design, preferably in doing Digital work.
- You will provide a portfolio of your digital designs.
- You may be comfortable with dynamic deadlines.
- You should be results-driven with an open mind for improvement.
- You are detail-oriented, self-driven, and collaborative.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have skills in mobile photography, video, and experience with GIFs.
- You will resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.