Apply on this link: https://transbiz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=97&source=bamboohr
WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a changemaker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing agency. It’s a full-service eCommerce growth machine with a focus on the Amazon marketplace that is on a mission to create purposeful brands that inspire people around the globe, including you.
The truth is this – we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
A work culture that spans from user research and effective web designs to performance analysis and optimization. Our team of 55 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game and are ready to help you get up to speed in no time. If this is something you’re already feeling passionate about, then this might just be the job post for you. Making our client’s dreams into a reality by performing research, conceptualization, writing using their brand beliefs, and being up to date with current consumer trends. You will join brainstorming sessions where you collaborate with the branding and marketing team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
- Grow from a Junior Media Buyer to a Senior Media Buyer. A career path will be built with you to create KPIs so you can measure your own growth and success to the next step.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Building, launching, and day-to-day management of a variety of digital media campaigns(primarily on Facebook);
- Proactively assist in optimizing campaign through A/B testing, targeting, and budget allocation;
- Clearly communicate strategy, performance, and campaign recommendations;
- Identifying and investigating trends, issues and opportunities. Help brainstorm new angles;
- Work closely with the Senior Media Buyer to drive growth through paid channels;
- Learn about and stay current on new channels, software, and best practices;
- Actively seek opportunities to expand understanding and use of paid media;
- Develop strategies and create clear plans to achieve client revenue or customer acquisition goals through paid marketing.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Facebook Ads (Experience in other platforms like Google, Tiktok, and Pinterest is an advantage).
- You have good communication and copywriting skills.
- You have basic video and photo editing skills.
- You have a passion for data and a willingness to learn on the fly.
- You are a good team player and have a positive outlook toward work.
- You must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.