WHY JOIN OUR TRANSEC TEAM?
- Great working environment with work-life balance
- Healthcare & life insurance coverage
- Performance reviews and annual increases
- Permanent hybrid setup
To provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and Executive Assistance team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Schedule appointments and manage multiple calendars across different time zones.
- Screen and route phone calls.
- Create drafts and respond to emails on behalf of the CEO.
- Receive, sort, and digitally file incoming documents and alert COS and CEO of important communications.
- Create spreadsheets and presentations.
- Assist with various projects and research as needed.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to properly inform upcoming meetings, commitments, and responsibilities, as well as following up appropriately.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably with Bachelor’s degree; must have undergone at least 2nd year of college level.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in virtual assistance or in the same capacity.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to use Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); able to learn new software in a fast-moving environment.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Bright, tenacious, and team-oriented; a “go-getter” who can problem-solve effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Willing to work night shifts.