WHY JOIN OUR TRANSEC TEAM?
- Great working environment with work-life balance
- Fun & engaging company sponsored events
- Healthcare & life insurance coverage
A generalist position who is responsible for providing overall technical support to the entire organization such as computer set up and configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sets up employee workstations through hardware and software installation and configuration.
- Monitors and maintains computer systems (including call management system), database, servers and networks.
- Diagnose and troubleshoots system issues and apply respective resolutions.
- Administers and monitors our firewall technology.
- Prepares technical reports in a timely manner for each reported issue.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience providing in-house IT support.
- Technical knowledge in hardware, software, and networking.
- Hands-on assembly and troubleshooting experience.
- Willing to work night or graveyard shifts.
Send your updated resume to [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: As much as we would like to get in touch with every one for showing interest in this job opening, we would only be able to reach out to shortlisted candidates. Thank you.