The Creatives and Multimedia Officer will be responsible for the development of creative materials/graphic design as well as the planning and management of content marketing strategies for Treston International College.
He/she must have a background in graphic designing, video content creation and other digital/online marketing variables with the guidance of the marketing head.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceives and implements creative concepts, guidelines and strategies and oversees them to completion;
- Consults and collaborates with marketing head and other departments to understand requirements and to discuss ideas and concepts;
- Creates and develops ideas and materials for brand and corporate communication using various forms of media including but not limited to print ads, in-store materials, digital collaterals, gifts, short animation, video/photography using software or freehand techniques;
- Evaluates and reviews creative works and recommends/implements necessary improvements aligned with the brand principles;
- Extend help to the marketing head in managing social media and website maintenance;
- Researches new, innovative and up-to-date concepts and technologies that will help in effective brand story-telling;
- Coordinates with 3rd party suppliers for production solutions;
- Assist in team technical and creative skill development;
- Performs all other ad hoc functions as required by the role.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premier Pro, Sketch, and similar programs;
- Good problem solver and puts the user at the center of research when designing;
- Ability to work on multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Willing to work on-site in BGC, Taguig City;
- Can work ASAP;
- At least 2-4 years of experience in similar capacity.