Be assigned in one of these EastWest Bank Stores in
- San Juan
- Quezon City
Have what it takes to be a game-changer in the Filipino insurance industry? Can we hear a big bold YES?
Say yes to EastWest Ageas Insurance and be a Financial Advisor today! We’re looking for authentic, bold, and charismatic Troopers ready to work towards our goals and passion.
At EWAI, we understand that to delight our customers with an excellent customer experience, we have to do things differently.
Are you ready to help Filipinos plan a better tomorrow so they can live their best lives today?
As an EWAI Financial Advisor, your daily grind is all about meeting our customers’ financial needs through EWAI’s customer-centric solutions. Focusing on this will surely help you not just meet but exceed sales targets!
Are you the one we’re looking for?
• You’re professional, confident and have strong interpersonal skills• You’re excellent in oral and written communication skills
• You’re sales-orientated, self-motivated, and keen to succeed
• You have high levels of enthusiasm and energy
• You’re flexible to change that’s why you can adapt to circumstances• You excel when working with a team and also function well independently
The Important Stuff:
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in dealing with customers is an advantage, preferably in a financial institution• Ideally, two years of experience in selling goods or services to individual customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
What you will do for us:
• Achieve the productivity targets (sales, policy count, persistency rating)
• Establish and maintain good relationships with our bank partner and customers; work with EastWest Bank staff to ensure they understand Troo’s customer-centric solutions
• Conduct financial planning and recommend Troo solutions to EastWest Bank customers – to understand their financial needs and help them achieve their goals
• Solicit new business, cross-sell, and up-sell to EastWest Bank’s customer base
• Manage process flow from application to delivery and after-sales service; perform customer service and business conservation
• Handle activity planning and reporting both to the Sales team and to the bank partner
• Attend regular meetings with the Sales team
• Set annual meetings with customers for financial and needs review, stay engaged during milestones and celebrations, and possibly obtain a referral to further prospects
• Ensure compliance requests from internal and external sources are understood and implemented
• Stay in the know of financial markets in the Philippines, including products and competitors
Sales – Financial Services