At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a permanent work from home USRN Healthcare Professional, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them a peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers’ experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Handles secondary review of medications that are not approvable on technician level.
- Review documentation and interpret data obtained from clinical records such as patient laboratory results, diagnostic tests, office visit notes and medical history.
What You Bring to the Role
- A nursing graduate with an active PHRN and unrestricted USRN license holder
- At Least 2 years clinical experience in a hospital, acute care, home health hospice, direct care or case management and 2 years BPO/CPO experience
- Great written communication skills
- Able to lead by example and effectively work with your team to achieve the program’s overall success
- Resourceful and able to decide on his own by thorough assessment and researching potential solutions
- Computer savvy
The Equipment You’ll Need (Permanent Work from Home set-up)
- Have the right connection – a home internet connection of 15-20 Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
- Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
- Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
- Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you like:
- A competitive salary package plus a ₱150,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
- Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.