When you join Turnitin, you’ll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let’s make change together.
Product Specialists play a critical role in the delivery of world-class client support and are responsible for responding to technical and non-technical customer queries. The post will be assigned to triage of support cases for local and global clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a technical or customer support background to expand our Product Support Team. The successful candidate will possess very strong problem-solving and communication skills. They will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. This role is best suited for a self-starter who is comfortable working with internal and external customers.
- Proactively support the Turnitin product line via primarily email, (sometimes phone), ensuring problem resolution, system access, and optimal system performance.
- Triage all cases that are raised with product support in a timely manner, achieving a first contact resolution where possible or routing the case accordingly.
- Act with integrity throughout all internal and external communications
- Coordinate closely with the wider Global support team in a collaborative manner.
- Ensure that great attention to detail is apparent in all support cases handled
- Develop positive customer and cultural relations.
- Assist in the translation, maintenance, and updating of technical documentation associated with the product line when required.
- Participate in regular team meetings, bringing observations of potential trends and issues to light
- Support other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years experience working in a customer support role
- Fluent spoken/written English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, quickly understand customer requests, set priorities, work independently, and perform under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with the Internet.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Proficient in one or more of the following browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome)
- Comfortable following set processes and not deviating from guidance provided
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material and possess excellent judgment.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems such as Blackboard, Moodle and Canvas
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Broad understanding of web technologies and Software as a Service (SasS)
- Any additional language skills would be highly beneficial
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric – We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning – We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity – We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership – We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team – We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset – We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.