We’re searching for a talented designer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for both UX and UI design. On the other side, you’ll collaborate with our clients, strategists, and other stakeholders to create low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes that faithfully represent our customers’ requirements and best practices. On the one hand, you’ll be creating attractive user interfaces for both apps and websites that help our clients stand out. Your design is clean and contemporary, fitting with most current web development. You take pleasure in meticulousness and loathe things that are unsightly (such as misaligned text). You’ll collaborate with Internal Project Managers and Senior Strategists. This is a full-time, remote position that lasts indefinitely.
This is for you if…
- You’re looking for a remote, long-term position
- You have experience (1/2 years) in UI/UX at a production level;
- You can go from briefings and interviews with clients and other stakeholders to low-fi wireframes;
- You have experience in Figma;
- You’re able to communicate clearly and articulate your thought process;
- You’re able to follow design and UX best practices;
- You have a modern style and are used to developing both website and app UIs;
- You need to be curious;
This is even better if…
- You have experience in iterative design sprints;
- You have experience with user interviews;
- You can create prototypes.
- You demonstrate strategic thinking — able to identify needs and opportunities and translate them into design decisions;
- Experience with Whimsical for wireframing;
- Experience with ZeroHeight for design-to-code design system documentation
You’ll be responsible to work either directly with clients or with internal teams delivering the UX and UI of real-world applications.
- Participate (or co-run) design discovery processes to understand client ideas and user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Produce low and high-fidelity wireframes that translate ideas into cohesive, coherent flows that closely match the requirements identified.
- Illustrate design ideas, concepts, and flows using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Gather information that helps you understand style and provide mood boards for these.
- Design user interfaces elements following branding/style as well as the wireframes.
- Develop full UI for these products (both web and mobile apps)
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Communicate with clients around design decisions, needs, and vision for the UI to be created.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Prepare a design for handoff to other team members;
- Post design work as an advocate and ensure developers are being thorough with their implementation;
Compensation and Benefits
- A unique challenge that allows you to work on great digital products, having an impact on its development;
- Insane levels of ownership, independence, and responsibility;
- Competitive salary proposal for position and location;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy.
- Bonuses for performance indicators we’d mutually agree;
- Be part of our profit-sharing program and take a slice of our collective success;
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on-site and online)
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- Be part of a growing team full of talent
- PHP 90000–10000 monthly