- Monitoring of inventory management movement per area/territory.
- Regular stocks movement review for procurement planning.
- Canvassing, sourcing and dealing with suppliers for imported materials.
- Order processing and recording of all imported materials.
- Order confirmation to suppliers of all imported materials.
- Monitoring of shipment schedule and coordinating with person-in-charge per area/territory.
- Checking of shipping documents and filing for FPA permit.
- Coordinate with Brokers/Forwarder for incoming/outgoing shipments or delivery.
- Maintaining inventory systems and reports.
- Receiving Report (RR) and Delivery Receipt (DR) preparation, recording and monitoring per area/territory.
- Process stocks issuance using Tradegecko system.
- Coordinate with AFD for finance related activities.
- Maintaining Daily and Monthly Price Update on critical commodities.
- Maintaining of effective monitoring for all the samples for testing and evaluation.
- FPA Permit/ Registration monitoring.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering or in Agriculture or in Customs Administration
- At least 2 years experience in Inventory Management System and/or at least 2 years experience in Purchasing and with experience in Importation. With knowledge in Customs Rules and Regulation is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in Importation and Exportation
- Possesses likeable personality and good leadership skills. Well versed in oral and written communication. Proficient in Microsoft Office/Libre OfficeWord processing, excel or Powerpoint. Knowledgeable in Quality Management System.