- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer or ECE
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Licensed Instrumentation and Electrical/Electronic Engineer.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Valenzuela City.
- Must be willing to render Mon-Sat Work schedule and Night Shift (as needed)
- In-dept knowledge in PLC, sensors, control panels, VFD, pumps etc.
- Knows to conduct FAT, C&T, SAT.
- Research, design, develop, test and supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, instrumentation, controls, components and systems.
- Oversees the operation of measuring instruments that are used in the design and configuration of automated systems.
- Ensures the 100% Completeness and Timeliness of the Blending Plan & Filling Plan at the lowest possible cost.
- Performs the scheduled Surveillance Inspection of all instrumented and electrical assets in the
- facility according to the site Equipment Maintenance Program and shall monitor the execution of Technical
- Inspection by specialty Contractor based on the site EMP schedule.
- Acts as the first point of contact for instrumented and electrical asset breakdown maintenance
- and shall perform scope evaluation to determine the correct breakdown maintenance scope to be performed
- by maintenance contractor.
- Reviews and challenges scope recommendations and cost proposals for maintenance work taking
- into consideration his knowledge of the equipment and cost efficient methodology available.
- Shall be the Contractor focal for all instrumented and electrical works including preventive
- maintenance, calibration, correction, expansion and new projects.
- Maintains all electrical and instrumentation diagrams, making sure that the office and plant copies
- are updated and that any changes/additions are reflected in a timely manner.
- Reports to the Production Manager. He/she will coordinate with the Plant Maintenance
- Supervisor and Facilities Engineer for Operations for the timely execution of PM and breakdown works.
- Performs instrumentation/electrical related activities in the Production Filling Operations (e.g Diagnosis/Troubleshooting of Filling Machines related to instrumentation/electrical).