Summary of the Role:
As a functional analyst you will support the business analysts who manages these process changes. Together you will analyze the business and see where there are possibilities for (technical) improvements in the tool the Business is (or is going to) using. Contact with stakeholders and colleagues, developing and testing requirements, providing trainings, and presenting new functionalities are all part of this role. You combine your technical knowledge with analysis and play an important role in these process changes. You will be working in the Global IT department which deals with promotion processes.
Job Specifications (but is not limited to):
1. Interact and collaborate with stakeholders in preparation and facilitation of workshops, document outcomes and conduct reviews to translate business requirements into functional requirements/specifications.
2. Analyze and evaluate existing system.
3. Conduct Fit/Gap analysis of requirements and recommend solution options based on best practices.
4. Scope, estimate and plan new or changes to existing IT solutions based on business requests and objectives.
5. Execute test plans and test cases based on business requirements and technical specifications to ensure that all the objectives are met, and the solution works as expected.
6. Monitor and test modifications on existing programs (guided with the Functional Specifications).
7. Provide end user support to stabilize new changes deployed.
5+ years of experience as a Business or Functional Analyst. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or any related field. Ability to operate in complex, fast-paced project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, and language; Knowledge in SDLC and has experience in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Testing Methodologies; Experience Applications/Systems; Has experience in Testing Methodologies, Agile and Scrum.