Experience your best self with URC!
Universal Robina Corporation is looking for a Quality System Specialists.
What are there Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible in reviewing and verfiying of PRPs control measures such as cleaning / sanitizing, material handling, facility zoning, and environmental monitoring.
- Should address key issues of pest control and compliance to microbiogical parameters across URC Flour Plants.
- Responsible in implementing all requirements needed by Integrated Pest Management, including
- but not limited: Pest Profiling ,Pest Life Cycle, Pest Control and Eradication.
- And other task that might be assigned.
What are the Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Biology (Microbiology/Entomology) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City,PHILIPPINES.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Systems in Manufacturing Company or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- We offer multi-industry and International exposure. URC is the major player in various food, agricultural and industrial sectors with a powerful presence throughout the ASEAN Regions.
- ·We advocate a culture of success. URC empowers its people to become holistic individuals and socially responsible leaders.
- We are committed to promoting learning and development. URC provides exciting experiences for its people to maximize their potentials and hone their talents. We bring the best in our people and offer them a rewarding career.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Delight everyone with good food choices.
- Put people first. We care, cultivate trust, and listen without judgement
- Own it. We take initiative to unlock opportunities.
- Dare to do. We champion experimentation and incubate new ideas.
- Move forward fast. We see the big picture and learn along the way.
We are a sustainable global enterprise of world class talent. Giving everyone access to high quality planet-friendly products. Enhancing the lives of our employees, customers, consumers, and communities.
WHY JOIN US?
- Allowances (i.e. Rice Subsidy, Christmas, Medicine, and Uniform)
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Plan
- Annual Physical Examination
- Annual Vacation and Sick Leaves, with Leave Conversion for Unused Leaves
- Emergency, Bereavement, and Nuptial Leave
- Salary Increase
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Sponsored Company Events and Activities
- Special Employee Discounts on Gokongwei Group of Companies
Apply with us today and join us in delighting our employees, customers, consumers, and communities with good food choices!
NOTE: Universal Robina Corporation does not collect fees throughout our recruitment process and does not collaborate with any travel agency or third party to provide accommodation or other services to job applicants. All URC recruitment processes happen in our respective offices or plants. Recruitment processes are only carried out by our Talent Acquisition teams with an official corporate email address.