Experience your best self with URC!
Universal Robina Corporation is looking for a Maintenance Planner.
The Maintenance Planner is reporting under the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Planner leads the planning and execution of Preventive Maintenance (PM) plans. The Maintenance Planner coordinates with involved departments in scheduling and executing PM activities, and all back- & tail-end processes from ensuring spare parts & contracted services availability up until turnover. The Maintenance Planner ensures that PM plans are reflected in the PM plan catalogue with aligned BOM.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
· Direct PM planning and execution aligned with the Production plan; and coordinate & ensure availability of spare parts, third party & contracted services;
· Ensure and update PM plans for all equipment and machine, and maintain PM plan catalogue in SAP;
· Consolidate and review existing PM plans, as needed based on machine and equipment performance, as reported by process owners; and create & enrol PM plan for new equipment;
· Assist in determining, and provide guide in allocating repairs & maintenance budget;
· Align with the implementation of policies and standards related but not limited to EHS Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), HACCP, HALAL, and FSSC; and as in the case may be, form part of the Internal Audit team and ensure compliance on, established management systems mentioned; and
· Represent the organization, as needed, in functional congregations, especially in liaising with Corporate Maintenance Group, and other Maintenance Planners from different URC BCFG Plants;
· Perform other tasks and functions as may be delegated by the Immediate Superior.
What are the Qualifications?
· Graduate of any engineering course, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering; license and/or certification is an advantage;
· With at least 1 year of experience in manufacturing industry, preferably with experience in PM planning & execution, and exposure in food & beverage manufacturing industry;
· With aptitude in implementing relevant management systems in the food industry, including but not limited to EHS Management Systems, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), HACCP, HALAL and FSSC;
· With prominent communication skills, keen to details, and organized record-keeping skills
· With proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Teams, at minimum), and SAP; and
· Has a team-player, customer-centric, and innovative work attitude
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
· We offer multi-industry and International exposure. URC is the major player in various food, agricultural and industrial sectors with a powerful presence throughout the ASEAN Regions.
· We advocate a culture of success. URC empowers its people to become holistic individuals and socially responsible leaders.
· We are committed to promoting learning and development. URC provides exciting experiences for its people to maximize their potentials and hone their talents. We bring the best in our people and offer them a rewarding career.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Delight everyone with good food choices.
· Put people first. We care, cultivate trust, and listen without judgement
· Own it. We take initiative to unlock opportunities.
· Dare to do. We champion experimentation and incubate new ideas.
· Move forward fast. We see the big picture and learn along the way.
We are a sustainable global enterprise of world class talent. Giving everyone access to high quality planet-friendly products. Enhancing the lives of our employees, customers, consumers, and communities.
WHY JOIN US?
· Permanent Hybrid Set-up (for Head Office vacancies)
· Allowances (i.e. Rice Subsidy, Christmas, Medicine, and Uniform)
· Group Life Insurance
· Health Insurance Plan
· Annual Physical Examination
· Annual Vacation and Sick Leaves, with Leave Conversion for Unused Leaves
· Emergency, Bereavement, and Nuptial Leave
· Salary Increase
· Learning & Growth (Trainings)
· Employee Engagement Activities
· Health & Wellness Programs
· Sponsored Company Events and Activities
· Free Parking
· Special Employee Discounts on Gokongwei Group of Companies
· Local and International Exposure and Opportunities
Apply with us today and join us in delighting our employees, customers, consumers, and communities with good food choices!
NOTE: Universal Robina Corporation does not collect fees throughout our recruitment process and does not collaborate with any travel agency or third party to provide accommodation or other services to job applicants. All URC recruitment processes happen in our respective offices or plants. Recruitment processes are only carried out by our Talent Acquisition teams with an official corporate email address.