Unybrands was founded in 2020 by a group of partners who shared a common vision to create the leading next-generation e-commerce platform and scale it quickly. The company operates globally, with our headquarters located in Miami and additional teams based in Berlin, London, New York, and Seattle.
Unybrands acquires e-commerce businesses that operate on and off Amazon as the company reaches their maximum scale without further external resources. unybrands integrates the acquired e-commerce businesses into a share set of resources, optimizes the business operations and economics, and expands to new product lines and geographies. With us, e-commerce businesses reach new heights with expert operators and infrastructure.
As a Junior Graphic Designer you will produce and manage end-to-end eCommerce graphic and video assets to deliver best-in-class digital shelf presence across the Unybrands portfolio. You will work closely with Brand, Marketing and the Content Team cross-functionally and with external partners.
Key job responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as with 3rd parties to deliver best-in-class digital shelf execution for various retailer websites
- Execute visual asset creation, editing and retouching using Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom.
- Optimize and localize content for multiple regions using translations and suitable graphic assets
- Iterate existing content with a user-centric approach and up-to-date trends and information
- Ensure visual consistency of images, maintain corporate brand standards and style guidelines
- Manage high-volume design requests concerning several brands daily while being organised and keeping tidy design files
- Use asset storage platforms to retrieve appropriate assets for online content production
- Improve design ways of working to find areas of opportunity to improve efficiency Minimum
- At least 1 year of experience in developing digital commercial assets including product images, web banners, landing pages and email templates for retailer websites including but not limited to Amazon
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Detail-oriented and deadline focused with attention to detail both in content strategy and graphic requirements
- Strong project planning, tracking and organizational skills
unybrands is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without any regard to race, skin color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age. Nor are applicants discriminated against based on disability or protected classes.