Fly high in your customer service career. Be the best you can be at Upside.
What to know about your (Dream) Team
Upside is one of Australia’s fastest growing property technology/real estate start-ups, focused on making real estate better for everyone. We have some pretty ambitious plans to grow our Philippine-based pioneer team, and this is your chance to join an innovative and passionate team who has worked with renowned companies such as Uber, Groupon, Adobe, Fairfax, TimeOut, and Freelancer.
If you want to kick off your career in a dynamic, forward-thinking, and digital-savvy business with a fantastic culture, then you’ll be perfect as our Customer Service Representative!
- Are you an ambitious professional looking to make your mark early on in your career by developing a diverse skill set?
- Do you have a flair for being a social communicator, building and nurturing connections as part of an ever-evolving international community?
- Are you highly driven and adaptable, wanting to own your success 100% from managing processes, campaigns, and challenges while helping your team and customers?
Internally, you’ll be our Customer Experience Specialist—this is a high-growth, challenging, and exciting hybrid position of Customer Service, Virtual Assistant, and Back Office support. You’re in charge of ensuring that our customers, whether they be internal or external, always get the specialised support they need.
- Managing the administration of a Real Estate campaign from start to finish, such as arranging photography and drafting print marketing material using online tools
- Building close working relationships with Australian Real Estate Agents/Brokers within our company, and providing them support on a wide variety of requests via phone, email, and slack, as a virtual Customer Service manager
- Answering customer and client queries about our campaigns, including from Australian lawyers, as well as selling our service to potential customers, via phone, email, and live chat
- Management of process and procedures, striving for 100% accuracy
- At least three years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role
- At least three years’ experience working with English speaking customers
- Experience with Australian customers and/or Real Estate admin experience preferred
- Outstanding spoken and written English – you must be a top tier communicator!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centred approach
- Excellent attention to detail demonstrated through complex Customer Service/Operations roles
- Great organisational and time management abilities
- Superb collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office or G-Suite, and CRM software, such as Zendesk
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly and have a deep understanding of web technology
While we prefer the above qualities, showing us that you’ve got the right attitude, passionate determination, and willingness to learn will make a huge difference.
- Temporary Work-from-Home set up available
- Dayshift schedule following AU working hours (fixed weekends off)
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent upon hire
- Offers signing bonus as high as PHP 20,000 and above average salary package
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee Referral Program*
- Rewards and Recognition
- Health and Wellness Program with FREE access to company-owned gyms with fitness coaches