Urgerent HR Manager in IloIlo
C-5, CuliatIloilo CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
J-k Network Services
Advantage in working BPO Company
- Rapid career growth
- Higher compensation and better benefits
- Accessible office locations
- Equal opportunity hub
Company Profile: This company delivers virtual assistant solutions, technical support and customer service worldwide. Position: HR Manager Industry: BPO Company Location: IloIlo Salary: Negotiable Schedule: Weekends Off | Shifting RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Internal/ [English Language Test – Written & Spoken]
- Internal [Assessment Center] – 3-4 hours
- Simultaneous interview with HR Manager & final interview with VP for HR
- Background investigation conducted from 3 references (Colleagues, HR, Previous Manager)
- Bachelor Degree holder in Psychology or graduate of Behavioral Science.
- At least 3-5 years Supervisory experience HR Admin, Recruitment, Organizational Development & Occupational Health)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Must have labor law knowledge
- MS Office proficiency – Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies,systems,tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment:
How to apply to this job
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: ***************@gmail.com
Globe Mobile: 09164931***
Look for: Ms. Ryl
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Watch our commercial:
Apply for Job