UWP are a London-based Digital Marketing company who are currently looking for a proactive, remote Graphic Designer to join their small and cozy digital team.
The perfect candidate will have an edgy taste for design and visuals in general, but will also be flexible enough to work on a wide variety of commercial projects.
Experience in the field is not a requirement, at any point of time we will prioritise passion for the craft, great attitude, ability to accept criticism and keenness to bypass personal biases when fulfilling the brief.
Must have knowledge:
- Understanding of file formats and their uses (SVG, PNG, JPG, PDF)
- Excellent understanding of both, vector and raster graphics
- Ability to deploy documents for appropriate use (print/web)
- Understanding of resolution and DPI
- Understanding of aspect ratio
- Understanding of colour profiles (RGB/CMYK)
- Best UI/UX practices
Software skills (at least one for each category):
- Adobe Photoshop (raster)
- Affinity Photo (raster)
- Gimp (raster)
- Krita (raster)
- Adobe Illustrator (vector)
- Affinity Designer (vector)
- Corel Draw (vector)
- Inkscape (vector)
Bonus skills (good to have but not required):
- Drawing/digital illustrations
- Video editing, colour grading
- 3D modelling using 3ds Max, Blender (or equivalent)
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe XD (or equivalent)
As a designer in a strongly Digital Marketing-oriented environment, you will be working closely with marketists, developers and clients on tasks like (but not limited to):
- Digital infographic creation
- Creation of logos, banners and other marketing material
- Web and User Interface design
- Digital illustration customisation (or creation, if you have the skills)
- Designing A/B tests for performance monitoring
- Quiz and other interactive widget design
- Email template design
If you think that you have what it takes and you want your work to have a real-world use and impact reflected by numbers – we want to hear from you.
Important: With your application, please attach a few examples of your work or send us a link to your portfolio.