What is the role?
The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) is primarily responsible for planning, designing, and coordinating the implementation of sound accounting and financial management and control systems and procedures for all operational areas and to facilitate the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date financial and accounting records. He or she is assigned to monitor all financial data, prepare accurate statements for both the Philippine and Australian entities and ensure that accounting transactions comply with the law. He/she works alongside the Chief Executive Officer to work out financial strategies for the company.
Tenured (3 years experience) employees from the KPO, BPO, Outsourcing & Shared Services companies open to being trained in this Industry are welcome to apply!
What’s in it for you?
- Dayshift schedule with weekends off
- HMO Day 1 + 3 dependents. for free
- Competitive Package and benefits
- 2-week Christmas Break and Annual Leaves
- Full-time position with Gov’t. Benefits (SSS, Philhealth, etc.)
- Stable Internet Connection (at least 10 Mbps)
- Laptop or PC w/ Webcam (Online Recruitment Process)
- Cebu residents only – to work on-site (IT Park)
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred or a graduate of Business Administration or Accountancy
· Minimum of 2 years experience as Chief Finance Officer, finance officer, director, or relevant role in an international company
· Proficient in the use of MS Office and Accounting Software(s)
· Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
· Possesses an attitude of service and support
· Ability to coach, develop and mentor staff members
· Ability to work independently, but also coordinate effectively as part of a team
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast-paced business
· Mature disposition in appropriately managing sensitive situations
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
·Ensure cash flow is compatible with operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
·Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
·Work alongside the Chief Executive Officer to forecast costs and revenues
·Work with the inhouse accountant to manage tax payments
·Prepare budgets and forecasts
·Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
·Analyze financial trends and conduct risk analysis
·Manage Finance Team projects
·Directs financial strategy, planning, and forecasts; conferring with Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, and department heads
How to apply?
- Apply here on Jobstreet
- Or email your CVs to recruitment(at)vaplatinum.com.au
- Or apply via this link: https://bit.ly/3wPO7AZ
About VA Platinum:
We are not your average Virtual Assistant provider in the Philippines. Everything we do focuses on being extraordinary. From our superstar staff to our business coaching services, our culture, and impressive systems. Visit our website at www.vaplatinum.com.au.
Other Cebu-Based Career Opportunities:
- Financial Planning VAs
- Mortgage Broking VAs
- Executive Assistants
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Social Media Managers
- Team Leaders
- LinkedIn Specialists
- Customer Service / IT Help Desk Representatives
- Mortgage Parabrokers (anywhere in the PH)
Visit our Careers Page to know more! Hiring Cebu Virtual Assistants!