- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial)
- At least 1 Year of working experience in Planning is an advantage for the position.
- Literate in MS Application.
- With good solving skills.
- Has good moral character.
- Can work under pressure and willing to do overtime.
- Creates production schedule, expedites and prioritizes work orders, coordinates and manages daily production meetings.
- Operates and controls APROVA system for production planning schedules.
- Distributes production plan to all departments via printed documents and thru emails.
- Sees to it that production requirements are met based on the PC production plan.
- Plans and makes data analysis of material inventory management techniques to avoid any shortages and excess.
- Prepares requisitions and maintains an adequate stock of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Analyzes current production scenarios and backlog orders and accordingly develops revision of production plans and schedules.
- Collaborates with materials, manufacturing, and purchasing section in identifying and resolving production planning problems.
- Provides daily and monthly production reports to management.
- Negotiates with customers and suppliers based on equipment capacity, forecast, requirements, and material availability.
- Monitors the execution of work orders and adjusts the production schedule for timely delivery.
- Develops process improvements for inventory, manufacturing, and production control systems to meet business objectives.
- Conducts finished goods daily inventory for shipment balance monitoring.
- Monitors shipment quantity compliance against production schedule.
- Coordinates with Quality Control Section regarding accepted quantities and shipment priorities.
- Manages production control activities ad develops techniques for establishing and controlling scheduling processes.
- Supports and complies with the applicable requirements of EMS, 6S, and Health & Safety.
- Ensures adherence to Company Policies, Code of Conducts, and Discipline, and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Performs other tasks under the field of competency.