The Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Representative position is responsible for handling a variety of customer concerns depending on the client assignment.
– Handle incoming phone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills
– Handle customer complaints and provide a suitable solution within the time limit.
– Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
– Can be Inbound or Outbound depending on client assignment.
– Can be Part Time or Full Time
– BPO experience is an advantage
– Proven Spanish speaking skills
– DELE/SIELE certification or other recognized certifications is an advantage but not required
– Strong active listening skills
– Ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities.
As you will be working from home, please be advised that we will require you to prepare certain Technical Requirements for you to meet the industry standard.
– A dedicated secluded working space away from noise and any distractions
– Updated personal computer or laptop with webcam
-Stable internet connection of at least 5Mbps and a backup of a pocket WiFi or Mobile Data