LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A full-time Video Editor to do video post-production editing to repurpose content for social media (FB, instagram), youtube, podcast and blog.
WORK HOURS: 9AM-1PM EST, with remaining 4 hours flexible
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM:
• Post-production editing of raw video footage of our brand ambassador to optimize the visual and audio quality for our Youtube channel
• Post-production edition of raw video to make them relevant and suitable for our podcast, FB live and IG stories
• Draft/write articles for our blog (optional if your English is not excellent)
• Respond to comments and DMs across all our platforms and assets
- Research, plan and strategize a content marketing strategy
- Expand audience reach by working with key influencers and driving paid advertising
- Spearhead our social media marketing campaigns and strategies across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others
- Assist our Content Specialist on launching and managing social media campaigns
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You NEED to have previous video and audio editing skills using Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Filmora9 etc.
- You NEED to have excellent written English (not just grammatically correct, but you are able to be concise, tell stories well, and formulate points that make sense and connect with the readers)
- Adobe After Effects optional but highly preferred
- Extremely high attention to detail (spelling, grammar, following up)
- Social media savvy – if you have never used Instagram, Snapchat or Pinterest before, this position is not for you
- Have the creativity to generate content for social media platforms (crafting scripts and viral video content)
- Expert on creating and editing video contents
NOT REQUIRED, BUT AN ASSET:
• Previous experience working remotely for a start-up and working night shifts (it’s very different from working a regular 9-5 office job)
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/